Have you heard about Hubspot’s Inbound Marketing Conference? Well, I found out about it during a Hubspot webinar last month when Dan Zarrella, HubSpot’s Social Media Scientist, announced a tweeting contest. The top 5 people to tweet #EmailSci throughout the webinar would win a ticket to Inbound 2012. So, I tweeted my little heart out and now @ShannOFFShannON (yours truly) will be in Boston, MA with over 2,000 other online marketers from around the world!!! For those who haven’t heard of Inbound, here are some key points about what to expect from the conference:
- Get 3 full days (August 27-30, 2012) of content delivered by expert marketers who can show you how to generate more traffic, leads and sales.
- Listen to 6 incredible keynote speakers including David Meerman Scott and Rand Fishkin Hear from HubSpot and other companies about marketing experiments and new ideas that you can apply to your business.
- Sign up for hands-on workshops where you can get customized advice and tips to act on immediately!
- Time to learn and network with other marketing professionals.
- Hear results of compelling new marketing studies that might change the way you approach your work.
These are the main points as outlined on the Inbound Conference website. Another exciting highlight of the event, a chance to rock out with musical artist Cyndi Lauper and 80s hair metal tribute band Wildside! I guess I should pack the leg warmers…
My goal for attending this conference is to bring back powerful knowledge of inbound marketing to Mobloggy. We are already well aware that making consumers wanting to come to you by providing valuable information to them through the use of content and inbound marketing can be more effective and less expensive than outbound marketing. What I hope to learn at Inbound 2012 are more effective strategies to do just that for our own company and all of our clients. I’ll definitely be blogging from the conference but in the meantime, check out my past blog about Inbound Marketing Vs. Outbound Marketing.