You need to optimize your blog. <–H1 here
So you’ve written an awesome blog post that has information that needs to be shared and celebrated, possibly even made into a mini-series.
Here’s a checklist that will help optimize your blog post and get it noticed. No point in only being fabulous in your own mind. Help others see what you’ve written.
Back-links, pinging or sending out an RSS feed are no longer the key to getting Google PageRank or Alexa Rankings, you need to optimize your blog post for SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
So what is a good way to optimize SEO for your blog? <– H2 here
- Choose a keyword that would be searched on Google. It must appear in the title. We chose OPTIMIZE.
- This keyword must appear in the URL of your post. https://mobloggy.com/optimize-your-blog
- You have to optimize your keyword and make sure that it has a nice keyword density of 3-5% in your article with relevant LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing). The word optimize appears 10 times in this blog.
- Then you should spread all H1,H2,H3 tags in your article. We’ve labeled our headlines.
- Your Keyword should appear in your first paragraph and in the last sentence of the page. Yup! see first sentence and last before the italicized text.
- You should have relevant usage of Bold and italics of your keyword. Relevance can be tricky, but think about your keyword when you optimize.
- There should be one internal link to a page on your blog and you should have one image with an alt tag that has your keyword. We chose online marketing and linked it back to our services page. The image at the top is named: Optimize-blog-SEO-keyword-mobloggy.jpg. and the body image is Optimize-blog-SEO-keyword-mobloggy-cartoon.jpg
Read The Ultimate Guide to SEO in 2019 for the latest SEO technics
Don’t get overwhelmed by your blog, let Mobloggy help with your online marketing. We can optimize it for you. [email protected] <–H3 here
Mobloggy provides everything your company needs under one Vail Valley roof; Mobile + Blogging, Social Media, Internet Marketing Strategy & Branding and Web Design & Development. We want our mission to be the mission for your business too: Have fun • Connect with your community • Provide valuable information • Be memorable www.mobloggy.com