We can design and develop a custom website for you. Our websites are always mobile responsive and user-friendly. You also get a content management system that makes edits and updates easy to do anytime.
WordPress has become the #1 design/development platform used by millions around the world. It’s highly stable and SEO friendly structure makes it the perfect technology to build a responsive, easy to navigate website. With our WordPress design and development experts in your corner, we can build you just about any custom WordPress website you need.
HTML5 website design/development is one of the latest and greatest HTML languages used to create a totally new look and feel to websites. It’s complex and rich technological foundation gives it an ability to build powerful websites and lightning-fast web apps. If you’re ready to discuss how HTML5 can be used to achieve that dream website you have always wanted, we want to hear from you.
Responsive Website Design
A responsive approach to website design/development means that we’ll build a website that delivers an enjoyable and intuitive experience for your visitors. That includes but isn’t limited to easily readable text, simple yet comprehensive navigation and with an Omni device approach across mobile phones, tablets, and desktop computers.
eCommerce Website Design
ECommerce has become a stable form of shopping in our society. Everyone from your grandma to teenagers are shopping and spending massive amounts of time online. For an intuitive and user-friendly eCommerce experience, you want to work with a team of experts that know what they are doing.
More Options We Offer:
Design & Maintainance
- We can work with any platform your website is on.
- Drag and drop themes and plugins/Add-on to fit needs.
- Monthly updates to Platform/Themes/Plugins.
- Make site responsive and mobile friendly.
- We can help setup and manage website files.
Social Media Content and Integration
- Intregrate a store with your site so customers can purchase items online
- Use Google Best Practices to optimize the shop for better rankings.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Keyword research.
- Link building.
- Test website speed.
- Submit sitemap to Google.
- Set up Google Analytics.
- Track all internet users.
- Claim Google My Business.
- Citation Management (Name, Address, Phone Number).
- Follow Google Best Practices to improve the visibility of your site.
- Optimize images.
- Optimize speed and load time.
- Mobile friendly design.
- Optimize user experience.
- Research content about your industry and services.
- Write relevant and engaging articles.
- Optimize for search.