Don’t let a lack of video editing knowledge keep you down. You should be on YouTube – it’s as simple as that. When it comes to reaching potential customers, did you know that:
- It is the second largest search engine, just behind Google
- More than 1 billion unique users visit YouTube each month
- Over 6 billion hours of video are watched each month on YouTube—that’s almost an hour for every person on Earth, and 50% more than last year
- 70% of YouTube traffic comes from outside the US
- According to Nielsen, the site reaches more US adults ages 18-34 than any cable network
- Millions of subscriptions happen each day, and the number of people subscribing has more than doubled since last year
Those are some pretty good reasons to get your business making videos. You can be on YouTube as quickly as buying a video camera and downloading some video editing software. iMovie 11 is really simple, straight forward and intuitive. A GoPro camera will have you rolling in minutes. All you need is a little focus and determination.
Here’s to happy videos!
(We made this one)